2017-18 Class Sponsorship
Freshmen Head Sponsor- Mr. Holopirek
|Sophomores Head Sponsor- Mrs. Parton
Sophomores- Miss Shetlar
Sophomores- Mr. Crouch
|Juniors Head Sponsor- Mrs. Hedding(Prom)
Juniors- Mrs. Jacobs
Juniors- Mr. Delimont
|Seniors Head Sponsor- Mrs. Delimont
Seniors- Mr. Shepker
Seniors- Mr. Webster
2017-2018 High School Class Meetings
|Wednesday, Aug. 23||3:10||Election of Officers|
|Thursday, Sept. 14||3:00||Candidates/Fundraising|
|Friday, Sept. 22||3:00||
Float Plans/HC Rules
|Thursday, Sept. 28||12:30 - 3:00||
Float building day
(HS students eat at 12:00)
- Each class will have a head sponsor (note those names which are underlined). Meeting places will be determined by Class sponsors and an announcement prior to the first class meeting should be made to inform students.
- The Head Sponsor will keep the class notebook in his/her possession and all sponsors will help to manage the paperwork.
- The Head Sponsor is responsible for scheduling concession stand dates
- The contents of the class notebook should include: a student roster, class officers, class sponsors, monthly account reports, explanation of upcoming projects, minutes, and perhaps pictures from class activities.
- All Sponsors are responsible for guiding students in decision making, encouraging class officers to exhibit leadership, keeping peace among the group, initiating creativity with projects, managing the class banner, staying informed of account balance, handling purchase requests, keeping the notebook up to date, taking roll at class meetings, and attending all meetings.
The class absolutely must vote before any money is spent no matter what the item or amount. Majority Rules!
Class meetings will usually occur on Tuesday or Friday during 6th hr. on designated dates, but exceptions may occur.